Coming up with creative product displays can be a difficult task, especially if you don’t have much time to devote to them. In addition, finding new ways to show off the same type of product can end up feeling tedious and mind numbing. So here are a few ideas to help you create interesting displays for very little money.
- Use easels or photo stands to display paintings and canvases, or any other flat item you want to draw attention to such as greeting cards or books.
- Place boards between two wooden ladders for a rustic display shelf.
- Use baskets hung on the wall to hold smaller items such as ornaments, pens, greeting cards, or any small impulse item.
- Use a dresser to create a tiered look. Paint an old dresser and open a few drawers to add additional display space for items.
- Painted crates mounted to the wall can also make great shadow boxes for showing off table-top pieces. Use a small battery operated light attached to the top inside of the crate for additional lighting.
- Hang a chair on the wall for a double display piece! Use the seat as a shelf and hang items from the chair rungs such as florals, scarves, clothing, or ornaments.
- Artificial pines don’t have to be just for ornaments. Use an artificial pine tree to display items by simply nesting them into the tree. It doesn’t matter the size of the item as long as they all work together to create a cohesive display!
Lastly, don’t forget to do an online search of even more display ideas! Social media sites have tons of great ideas if you look for them.